To illustrate our commitment to high quality SAR Testingand technical competence, RF Exposure Lab, Southern California's stand alone SAR testing facility pursued and received accreditation from the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) which meets the ISO/IEC 17025:2005 general requirements for the competence of SAR testing and calibration laboratories. This commitment to excellence makes RF Exposure Lab a world-class leader in SAR Testing.
Our A2LA accreditation is especially beneficial for customers that operate or market in the other countries. Because the A2LA has mutual recognition arrangement (MRA's) with other laboratory accreditation systems, member labs around the world will recognize test data from our lab. This reduces technical hurdles for customers who market abroad.
A2LA has mutual recognition arrangements with:
· The National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP)
· Asia Pacific Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (APLAC)
· International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC)
· European Cooperation for Accreditation (EA)
· Confidence in the accuracy of the test report
· Demonstration of traceability to a national standards lab (NIST)
· Fewer customer compliance audits
· Documentation of uncertainty values (for the tested item)
· Acceptance of test results between countries (with MRA's)
· Reduction of technical barriers to trade